BMO, in collaboration with Deloitte, is pleased to present the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program.
10 Women-Owned Businesses will each receive a $10,000 grant, and an additional 8 will receive a $2,500 grant for their business
Sustainability is fundamental to BMO’s Purpose to Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. In line with BMO’s commitment to direct capital to achieve positive sustainability impacts, applicants for the 2021 BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program will be evaluated for their contribution to social, environmental and/or economic sustainability outcomes. Applicants are asked to demonstrate how they are creating positive impacts, or minimizing negative impacts, for their customers, communities, employees and/or other stakeholders. Impacts can be generated through an organization’s policies, practices or products, where these advance sustainability objectives such as those of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Applications for the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied.
- July 26, 2021: Grant application portal is open for submissions
- August 13, 2021: Grant application portal closes
- Early September: Semi-finalists will be notified
- Early October: Finalists will be notified
- Late October: Grant Recipients will be notified
- November 19, 2021: 18 Grant Recipients will be announced
Watch our BMO Grant Program Education/Support Webinar