BMO, in collaboration with Deloitte, is pleased to present the 2022 BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program.
There will be $150,000 in grants awarded: 1 grant of $20,000, 4 grants of $15,000 and 7 grants of $10,000.
As part of our purpose commitment to Boldly Grow the Good in business and life, BMO is inviting Canadian women business owners to apply for one of 12 grants by sharing their high-level business growth plans. Any type of business growth will be considered be it new products/services, new markets, etc.
Applications for the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program – Canada 2022 are now closed.
See the Official Terms and Conditions for full details about the 2022 Grant Program.
- September 26, 2022 – 8:00 AM Eastern Time: Grant application portal is open for submissions
- October 17, 2022 – 8:00 PM Eastern Time: Grant application portal closes
- Early November 2022: Semi-finalists will be notified
- Early December 2022: Finalists will be notified
- Mid February 2023: Grant Recipients will be notified
- March 15, 2023: 12 Grant Recipients will be announced
Panel of Judges:
Virginie Audet, President of Audet Branding; WPO Montreal Chapter Chair
Gurjit Cheema, Educator/Researcher- Female Entrepreneurship of GcDc.ca
Laura Didyk, Vice President, Client Diversity at BDC
Kennisha Dyer, Director, Canadian Commercial Banking at BMO Financial Group
Julie Laberge, President of LSA
Barbara Mowat, President of Impact Communications Ltd. & GroYourBiz Ltd.
Caroline Renaud, Vice President & Market Leader, Quebec at BMO Private Wealth
Vania Sakelaris, Founder/ Principal of VAS & Associates Inc.
Lisa Weatherbed, Partner, Financial Advisory at Deloitte